- Audio Book Maker Chapter and Verse is a free software tool to create chapterized audiobooks for the iPod, iTunes and Quicktime on the Windows operating system.
- Audio Extractor GIKsoft Free Audio Extractor enables you to extract the audio soundtrack from selected video files and convert it to MP3, OGG, WAV or Flac format. The program offers a visual audio time line that you can use to extract only a portion of the video, as well as built-in playback function to verify your selection. Free Audio Extractor supports most common video formats, including FLV, MP4, AVI, WMV, ASF, MOV, MP3, WMA and others. File Size: 1478 KB. Win 98/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8. 32/64bit.
- ★Catalog Data Crow is the ultimate media cataloger and media organizer. Data Crow allows you to create a huge database containing all your collected items. Audio, software, book, movie and photo collection cataloger. You can use the excellent Webware to retrieve the information instead of typing all the information yourself. Retrieve information from services like Amazon.com, Imdb.com, Softpedia and MusicBrainz. Platform independent and completely portable. Requires Java. FOSS.
- CD Ripper CDex extracts data directly from an Audio CD as a WAV file useful for making compilation audio CDs. Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- CD Ripper ExactAudioCopy uses a new technology that performs DAE almost perfectly. Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- Codecs CodecInstaller detects the Audio and Video codecs installed on your system, analyzes your audio and video files to understand which codecs they require and suggests you to install them. Supports avi, mpeg, wmv, wma, ogg, flac, mpc, mp3, mp4, wav, wx and will show technical data such as width/height and ratio, length, video codec, frame rate, size, bitrate, total frames, quality factor and metadata such as title, album, and year. It can also be used to distribute video files on a CD, to be sure that who receives the CD will have all the necessary codecs installed. With a single tool he will be able to check if the codecs are already installed and up to date. CodecInstaller contains a Movie Launcher that displays information about the distributed video file (author, plot, director...) along with a screenshot and a 'Play' button. Win 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- Converter iWisoft Free Audio Converter can easily convert video/audio between all popular formats. It can convert video/audio from one format to another, rip audio from video, convert video to image series, animated gif. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size, audio channel, sample rate, audio volume etc. for an output format. Convert all popular video formats, including HD video. Rip audio from video. Convert video to animated GIF. Optimized profiles for many digital devices. Adjust format parameters. Merge video. Trim video. Crop video. Add watermark on video. Support .srt subtitle. Size: 8.7MB. Win NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8. 32/64bit.
- Converter fre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders. Previously BonkEnc, it has been revamped and is very fast. It currently converts between MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats. The program supports the CDDB/freedb online CD database and CD text and automatically writes song information to ID3V2 or Vorbis comment tags. Portable version. Size: 28.5MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8. 32&64bit.
- Converter Format Factory Multifunctional media converter support converting all popular video, audio, picture formats to others. Repair damaged video and audio file. Reducing Multimedia file size. Support iPhone, iPod multimedia file formats. Picture converting supports Zoom, Rotate/Flip, tags. DVD Ripper. Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- Converter Xrecode is a freeware parallel audio converter with full Unicode support and can convert multiple files in parallel by taking full advantage of multi-core CPU . Supports almost all formats. Size: 3.53MB. Win 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- Converter File Blender is a very easy to use extensible and customizable file conversion and processing tool and is a Video Converter (AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4, ...), Image Converter (BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, ...), Audio Converter (MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, APE, M4A), PDF/TIFF Splitter and Joiner, JS/CSS Minifier and Obfuscator, PNG Optimizer, TTF to EOT Font Converter, HTML/XML Tidy, Encrypt and Decrypt any file. Opens only as a small drop file window, then after dropping a file, announces an operation choice. Portable. Size: 21.6MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8. 32/64bit.
- Converter - MS Word to Audio AudioDocs is a word document to audio file converter and uses speech synthesis to "read" the word documents to you. MS Word 2007 or later. AudioDocs converts your documents into .wav files so you can create documents you can hear. AudioDocs has a rich WPF user interface which allows you to convert your documents quickly and easily. NET 4.5 required (included) Size 4.8MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8.
- Create Music LMMS allows you to produce music with your computer. This includes the creation of melodies and beats, the synthesis and mixing of sounds, and arranging of samples. You can have fun with your MIDI keyboard and much more. Size: 15.12MB. Win 98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- DJ Software Jackson is DJ software from the future. Within a couple of years many professional DJs will use tools like Jackson. Jackson allows DJs to alter the structure of songs while playing them: parts can be repeated, skipped, paused and reversed. Tracks are automatically beat matched and therefore always play in sync. Powerful filters and effects allow the DJ to sculpt the sound to his/her liking. The integrated browser facilitates the selection of songs. It lets the DJ preview the structure of songs and listen to them on a second audio device. The built in recorder allows DJs to record their mixes without the need for additional equipment. The integrated Beat Mapper lets users analyze the rhythmic structure of songs. Different computers running Jackson can be networked. In such a configuration several DJs can play together in perfect sync: all tracks on all computers are automatically beat matched. Jackson's sliders can be controlled by physical midi controllers. This allows for fast, tactile control and simultaneous changes to different sliders. Jackson can generate a midi clock signal to tempo sync external midi equipment. A real time oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer is available for the techie DJ. Size: 4.74MB. Win XP/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- DJ Software KraMixer One of the best DJ programs available, matching and in some cases surpassing the functionality of expensive DJ programs. Win 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- DJ Software VirtualDJ Home is a very powerful DJ program not really geared toward newbies that is a free for non-commercial use version. The 90-minute video course from Digital DJ Tips gives you all you need to know to play your first proper DJ gig! It is also recommended to read the manuals and their Wiki to learn more about the full potential and powers of VirtualDJ. Size: 35MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8. 32/64bit.
- DJ Tool Mixxx is a Disc Jockey tool to mix music, beat estimation, import playlists, drag and drop. Win XP/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- ★Downloader Audio/Video TubeMaster++ is a powerful tool which can capture multimedia files you are watching or listening from your internet browser (FLV,MP3,MP4). Captured files can be saved directly on your computer or converted to other popular video or audio formats (AVI, MPEG, MP3, MP4, IPod, PSP ...). Websites examples : YouTube, DailyMotion, MySpace, Google Videos, LastFM, Deezer, Jiwa, Songza, and many others. Powerful search engines are also integrated to find videos or audio (mp3) files directly from the software. Requires Java Runtime Environment and WinPcap both included in the installation. Win 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- ★Downloader Audio/Video FreeMake Video Downloader will be able download any online video from thousands of websites (except Hulu, MTV Network, Netflix and YouTube RTMP and on-demand videos). Now Freemake Video Downloader has become an all-in-one solution to get any streaming video no matter whether it's embedded into a site or hosted by popular video sharing platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, TubePlus, Dailymotion, Veoh, Megavideo, and 10,000 others. Freemake Video Downloader keeps download history and allows you to search downloaded videos and music by title, format, source. Users also have the option to resume all broken or interrupted downloads. It offers extensions for IE, Firefox, and Chrome which run in the extensions tray with which upon playing a video you wish to record, simply click the extension icon to start the download. This program also captures the file and not the stream so it is very fast. Size: 32.6MB. Requires .NET 4.0. Win XP/Vista/7/8. 32/64bit.
- Downloader Audio/Video Free Video Catcher is a powerful tool which can capture multimedia files you are watching or listening from your internet browser. Free Video Catcher detects automatically files as FLV, MP3, MP4, but also WebM (new Google video format) or Ogg/Theora video files. Size: 5MB. Win All 32/64 bit.
- Duplicate Music Finder Similarity enables you to find and remove music files that have the same or similar sound content an/or music tags (ID3, WMF, Vorbis). Unlike standard duplicate finders, the program checks the similarity of the actual sound content, not just the music tags or file content as it is done with byte to byte comparison methods. Once the program finished scanning your music folders, it presents you with a list of files along with their similarity analysis. You can then decide to browse, play, delete or create a play list from the selected files. Similarity supports MP3, WMA, OGG, ASF, WAV, FLAC, APE and WV formats. File Size 797 KB. 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- ★Editor WaveShop is a audio editor that is fast, lightweight, and bit-perfect, meaning samples aren't altered unless they need to be. Editing a portion of an audio file only affects that portion; the rest of the file is untouched. Blocks of audio can be cut and pasted without changing their contents at all. This is especially useful for patching a finished master without corrupting its dither. Waveshop's features include peak, RMS and spectral analysis, normalizing, fading, sample rate conversion, audio generation, and more, all with unlimited undo and comprehensive help. Portable version. Size: 6.1MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8. 32/64bit.
- Editor Free Audio Editor is the complete Audio Recording/Editing package. Edit audio files visually; Record audio from a microphone or any other available input device; Batch processing supports up to 32000 files, Apply various effects; Burn audio CDs from MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG. Powerful audio recording feature, Apply various effects easily, Powerful noise reduction tool. You can download YouTube videos, and strip audio from those FLVs as well as with other video files. Real time effect preview is supported. Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, wma, ogg and many more. Burn your sound files to CD and Tools include speech synthesis (text to speech). Audio Editor can digitize sound recordings of music cassette tapes, vinyl LPs, or videos so they can be recorded onto CD. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. Includes its own CD ripper with ultra fast rip mode and cddb music database lookup. Size: 19.3 MB. Win 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8. 32/64bit.
- ★Editor Audacity Record live audio or convert/edit tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs. Win 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/2008/7/8. 32/64bit.
- Editor - WAV Wave Editor is a fast and easy digital audio editing software for Windows. It provides powerful and user friendly editing environment which suits beginners especially and perform basic editing capabilities like: Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Insert Silence, Normalize, Amplify, Fade In, Fade Out, Save Selected Fragment, Reverse/Invert, Unlimited Undo/Redo, Play/Pause/Stop, Zoom in/ Zoom Out, and Export to WAV and MP3 formats. Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV (PCM, ADPCM, GSM61, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW and more). Bits per sample: 8bit, 16bit, Channels: Mono/Stereo, Sample Rate: from 8000 Hz to 96000 Hz. Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista/ 7. 32/64bit.
- Editing Studio Studio is all-in-one package which bundles all 47 free multimedia applications developed by DVDVideoSoft. Free Studio Manager has 8 sections for easy access to any application: YouTube programs; MP3 and Audio; CD, DVD and BD; DVD and Video; Photo and Images; Mobiles; Apple Devices; 3D programs. Convert video and audio files between different formats and to iPod, PSP, iPhone, BlackBerry and all popular mobile phones and devices, Burn and rip DVDs and audio CDs, Upload and download YouTube videos and music to your computer, iPod, PSP, iPhone and BlackBerry, Perform basic editing of audio and video files, Record videos and make snapshots, Create 3D videos and 3D images. Requires .NET 2. Size: 69MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8. 32/64bit.
- Extractor AoA Easily extract audio tracks from video files and save them as MP3, WAV and AC3 formats. Win 98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- Extractor VideoMP3Extractor Simple and fast way to rip audio from video and make an MP3. Win 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- ★E-book Calibre reads and catalogs all major eBook formats. It features a metadata download button to fill in missing data and you may also edit it yourself. It automatically detects readers attached to your computer for easy transfer and it will automatically convert the book to the particular readers format. It has a feature to download current news from a variety of sources (200+ and you can add your own) and convert them to an eBook and schedule future downloads from your sources. Win XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- E-book Reader Cool Reader is an E-Book viewer for comfort reading and is a free open-source (GPL) multiplatform version under active development. Features: epub (non-DRM), fb2, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, doc, and pdb formats are supported Pages or scroll view, Table of contents, Bookmarks, Text search, Hyphenation dictionaries, Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes Additional fonts support (.ttf) Can read books from zip archives Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.) Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS. Size: 5.8MB Windows, Linux and Android.
- E-book Kindle for PC Read Kindle Books on Your Computer. Get the best reading experience available on your PC. No Kindle required. Access your Kindle books even if you don't have your Kindle with you. Automatically synchronizes your last page read and annotations between devices with Whispersync. Create new highlights, notes, and bookmarks and manage those created on your Kindle. Full screen reading view, color modes, and brightness controls offer an immersive reading experience. Win XP/Vista/7/8.
- ★ePub ebook editor Sigil is an ePub ebook editor with support for both WYSIWYG word processor style and direct code editing. ull UTF-16 support. Full EPUB 2 spec support. Multiple Views: Book View, Code View and Preview View. WYSIWYG editing in Book View. Complete control over directly editing EPUB syntax in Code View. Table of Contents generator with multi-level heading support. Metadata editor with full support for all possible metadata entries (more than 200) with full descriptions for each. User interface translated into many languages. Spell checking with default and user configurable dictionaries. Full Regular Expression (PCRE) support for Find & Replace. Supports import of EPUB and HTML files, images, and style sheets. Documents can be validated for EPUB compliance with the integrated FlightCrew EPUB validator. Embedded HTML Tidy: all imported files have their formatting corrected, and your editing can be optionally cleaned. Portable version. Size: 82MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8.
- IPod Manager YamiPod allows you to manage the content of your iPod without the need to have iTunes installed. You can copy mp3 and AAC files to/from your iPod, import and export playlists, search for songs, remove duplicates, create and edit notes and much more. The program runs completely standalone and can be copied directly to your iPod and run from there. Other features include a built-in music player, lyrics support, iPod information display (owner, serial used space etc.), adding and editing of notes and more. Portable. Size: 4763KB. Win All.
- Karaoke KaraFunKaraoke Turns your PC into an interactive karaoke machine with the KaraFun free karaoke software for Windows. Win 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- Merge Files MakeItOne will allow you pack/join your music files in a single file - while still allowing full playability, tag editing and unpacking. You can keep all the songs, from one album, in a single file. Easier to handle, transport and hassle free playing. Requires MS .NET Framework 1.1 or higher for XP. Size: 432KB. Win All.
- MP3 Diagnostics MP3 Diags is a GUI based application that allows end-users to identify issues with their MP3 files, fix some of the issues and make other changes, like adding track information. It also lets you "look inside" an MP3 file. Unlike some programs that are designed to deal with a single topic (like fixing VBR headers or adding cover art), MP3 Diags is a one stop solution that identifies more than 50 different issues in MP3 files and provides the means to fix many of them (well, not everything is fixable; you can't make a 64KBps file sound like a 256KBps one.) Win 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- MP3 Downloads music2pc use to find and download MP3 songs from the Internet. Built on a very fast and safe non-bittorrent and non-peer-to-peer method of getting MP3s, the program gives you the ultimate access to our multimillion database of quality mp3 songs. Just enter the artist name or song name and click search. Multi-thread downloading, download multiple songs at the same time. There is legal use for this type program, cross those boundaries at your own risk. Portable version. Size: 1.1MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8/8.
- ★MP3 Editor MP3 Toolkit is a free and powerful Windows app includes MP3 converter, CD ripper, tag editor, MP3 cutter, MP3 merger and MP3 recorder for users who want to handle MP3 files easier. Besides standard MP3 format, MP3 Toolkit supports most of popular audio and video formats and, also supports high quality audio like FLAC and APE. With MP3 Toolkit, you are able to convert, cut, merge, rip and record MP3 free. You can use MP3 Toolkit to convert audio for mobile devices, make ringtones, fix tag information, rip Audio CD, record sound or merge audio pieces to a complete MP3 file. Input Audio/Video Formats: AAC, AC3, AMR, ASF, APE, AVI, FLAC, FLV, MP4, M4V, M4P, MOV, M4A, MP3, MPG, MTV, OGG, RM, WAV, SWF, WMV, WMA. Output Audio Formats: MP3, AC3, AAC (Apple Audio), OGG, AMR, WMA, FLAC, APE, WAV, MPG (Audio). Size: 10.4MB. Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8. 32/64bit.
- ★MP3 Editor MP3DirectCut Fast and extensive audio editor, recorder or change the volume losslessly with MP3 files. Win 98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- MP3 Manager GodFather Intelligent MP3 renamer/organizer. Win NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- MP3 Mixer TPlayer Music player and mixer for mp3, wma, ogg, and wav audio files. Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- MP3 Shrink MP3 Quality Modifier is a straightforward program that is able to easily change the quality of your MP3′s in order to save disk space and/or to fit more music on your MP3 player while maintaining the desired level of audio quality and keeping all ID3 tags intact! The program is pretty simple to use: The first step is to drag and drop MP3 files or playlists on the file list, MP1 and MP2 files are supported as well. Various information such as the name, interpret, size and bitrate are displayed automatically. The next step is to select a preset which ranges from high quality over portable and compromise to low quality. More advanced users can choose from a variety of configurations such as bitrate mode and rate, sample frequency and the stereo modus. Portable. Size: 726KB. Win All.
- ★MP3 Tag TagScanner is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of mostly state of the art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames. Also you may get album info via online databases like freedb or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, Windows Media and MP4(iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Play list maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy to use interface. Built-in player. Portable version. Size: 5MB. Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7.
- ★MP3 Volume MP3Gain Analyzes and adjusts MP3 files so they have the same volume..losslessly. Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- Music Manager Jaangle was formerly TeenSpirit, a very good Audio Video player and organizer that can retrieve info from internet such as lyrics, album reviews etc. Win 2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- Music Manager MediaMonkey will Organize music, play lists and edit tags in your audio library, Auto Disc Jockey for parties. Win 98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- ★Player Clementine is a cross-platform music player and organizer (based on Amarok 1.4) that allows you to manage your local music collection along with content from various online services, including Spotify, Grooveshark, Last.fm, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo, SKY.fm, Digitally Imported, JAZZRADIO.com, Soundcloud, and Icecast. Search and play songs you've uploaded to Google Drive.After you select the folders that contain your music, Clementine scans your collection and automatically organize songs by artist and albums. You can easily create playlists by simply dragging songs into the queue.The program also comes with a "Smart Playlists" feature that can instantly generate a random playlist or based on your listening habits.Clementine supports several popular online services, which enables you to incorporate online radio stations, podcasts and other online content into your playlists.Other features include integrated lyrics search and artist bio, mood analysis, cover search, ID3 tag editing, and more. Size: 19MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8.
- ★Player FooBar is an Advanced audio player for most audio formats, tagging and transcoding capabilities. Portable mode. Win 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- ★Player - Media UMPlayer is a fantastic media player that has a more feature rich and modern interface than VLC or PotPlayer. It comes packed with dozens of advanced features such built-in subtitles search, audio / subtitles sync and lookup, enhanced filter rendering and YouTube player / search / recorder, screenshots (as many and fast as you can press "s"), Shoutcast interface to stream Internet Radio, stream live radio or TV, yet has a simple and intuitive user interface that was designed for ease of use. It uses the award-winning MPlayer software as its back-end engine. With over 270 built-in Audio and Video codecs UMPlayer can handle nearly all media formats, including AAC, AC3, ASF, AVI, DIVX, FLV, H.263, Matroska, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, OGG, QT, RealMedia, VOB, Vorbis, WAV, WMA, WMV, XVID and many more. Portable version. Size: 38.7MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8. 32/64bit. Portable
- Player MusicBee will play your music the way that you want. Play Podcasts, Audio Books, Radio Stations and manage large music libraries and easily find what you want to hear. Easily add metadata to your music with a number of powerful tools. Utilize your Internet connection to automatically find useful information about your music collection or the currently playing song. Create the perfect party playlist and turn your computer into a music jukebox. Add songs from your CD collection to your library and sychronise with your devices. Requires .NET 2. Portable Stealth Version. Size: 52.6MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8/8. 32/64bit.
- Player SongBird is an open source customizable music player. Mr. Mathewson brought SongBird back to my attention, and I agree with him that SongBird is stepping up to the front again. The developers are very active and innovative. Mr. Mathewson says, The plug-ins and ability to browse the web from the player are actually more useful than they first sound. Win XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- Player Billy is a lightweighted no nonsense audio player that allows you to quickly play an entire directory of MP3/FLAC files.
- Recorder streamWriter is a free application for windows that records music broadcasted by internet-radiostations. Record as many streams as you want at the same time (MP3/AAC), Automatically record a wishlist's song when it's playing on a stream, Player for streams and recorded files, Track splitting with silence detection, Function for manual cutting of saved titles, Tracks are named by a given pattern, Short songs (ads) can be skipped, Writing of tags to recorded files, Script-based postprocessing, Applying of effects to recorded songs (SoX), Integration of different audio encoders, Scheduled recordings, Stream browser, Multilingual (English/German/Russian/Spanish). Portable version. Size: 2.4MB. Win XP/Vista/7/8.
- Scrolling Lyrics MiniLyrics will display scrolling lyrics while you listen to your music. Lyrics plug-in software for AIMP, AlbumPlayer, BSPlayer, foobar2000, Helium Music Manager, iTunes, J. River Media Center, J. River Media Jukebox, jetAudio, KMPlayer, MediaMonkey, Media Player Classic Home Cinema, Musicmatch Jukebox, MusicBee, Quintessential Player, RealPlayer, Silverjuke, SonGBird, Spotify, VLC media player, Winamp, Windows Media Player, XMPlay, Yahoo! Music Engine, and Zune. On some players the lyrics will even sync with music. Automatically searches and downloads lyrics. Free Trial version that never expires with registration nag screen. You must register to be able to edit or upload lyrics. A free lyrics plugin for only Windows Media Player, Winamp, or iTunes will allow editing and uploading www.lyricsplugin.com.
- Steganography/Watermark Puff is Advanced Steganography & Watermarking - Image/Audio/Video (codec independent)/Flash support - Multiple carriers chains (up to 512MB hidden stream) - Random per-chain-512bit-cryptography-algorhythms - Data whitening - Adaptive LSB + Bits selection level. It's an evolution for advanced users of traditional steganography tools. Steganography is a smart way to hide data into other files, called carriers. Modified carriers will look like the original ones, without perceptible changes. Best carriers are videos, images and audio files, since everybody can send/receive/download them without suspects. Watermarking is here stated as the action of signing a file with your copyright mark. This program does it in a steganographic way, applied to videos, images and audio files. Your copyright mark will be invisible. Portable. Size: 226 KB. Win All.
- Stream Music AudioGalaxy can play your music from anywhere without having to sync or upload them. You are streaming YOUR own music and YOUR playlists from YOUR own main computer. Once Audiogalaxy is installed on your main computer, you can easily search, create playlists of, and play your music from any computer, mobile phone or any web-enabled, Flash-capable device. No more worries about buying bigger memory cards or deleting old songs to make room for new ones on your mobile devices. The setup process is very simple as you are guided through a quick installation process. Once installed, Audiogalaxy automatically finds all of the music files on your computer and displays them in your Audiogalaxy music list. Audiogalaxy supports MP3, AAC, ALAC, FLAC, WMA and OGG music formats. Important: Install Audiogalaxy on only one computer and be sure to leave that computer turned on, and not in sleep or hibernate mode. I use Don'tSleep to easily prevent my main computer from shutting down or going to sleep.
- Studio IcoolPlayer is a powerful media player. Provides 29 DSP Effect, Unlimited Equalizer Band, Inteligent SKIN (many button, many components as SKIN WANT, put button, object anywhere as SKIN WANT). Provide many tools to work with sound. Use Winamp/Sonic visualization, Winamp DSP, Winamp Input Plugin if you want.
- Studio DarkWave Studio is a free, modern, high performance virtual studio for the creation of electronic music. DarkWave features ease of use for beginners and high quality for studio professionals creating complicated projects. It allows users to connect various machines included with DarkWave Studio in addition to machines that adhere to Steinberg's VST effect and VSTi instrument format in a virtual studio environment limited only by your imagination. Built in machines are ES SpatialVerb, ES DGenR8, ES AntiAlias, ES BassHead, ES Mixer, ES Kick, and ES QuadDelay. Win 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- System Quality Test RMAA is designed for testing quality of analog and digital paths of any audio devices, be it a sound card, an MP3 player, a consumer CD/DVD player or an acoustic set. Win 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- TextTo Speech Balabolka is a feature rich program to read text aloud from a variety of file types including DOC, RTF, PDF, ODT, FB2 and HTML. The program uses Microsoft's own Speech API 4 and 5, but lets you fine tune various voice parameters, including rate and pitch, and a substitution list can also be applied to improve the quality of the voices articulation. The program supports customized font and background color, skins, control reading from the system tray or by the global hot keys. Balabolka can also save the synchronized text to external LRC files or in MP3 tags inside the audio files. When the audio file is played with players on a computer or on modern digital audio players, the text will be displayed synchronously (in the same way as lyrics for songs). Portable version. Size: 4.8MB. Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8.
- Transcribe Express Scribe is free professional audio player software for PC, Mac or Linux designed to assist the transcription of audio recordings. Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- URL Finder URLSnooper will locate the urls of audio and video files so that they can be recorded. Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- USB Multimedia Capture Debut Allows you to capture anything you can see or hear and with USB input devices, snapshots from video, images, audio, add captions, time stamps, adjust frame rate, resolution, color settings, video effects, burn to CD, email, and more. Win 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8.
- Voice News Vocalyze lets you choose from a wide range of text articles and news sources, and delivers them in voice, podcast style. It can be run as a web app on your computer and is available a a free app for the PC and Android. This turned out to be very good, and I was surprised.
- White Noise SereneSound is a free, intuitive and efficient application that enables your computer's sound system to create an ambiance of pleasant and relaxing sounds. With SereneSound, you can obscure and mask unwanted and distracting environmental noise such as traffic, conversations or even your neighbors unwanted music. Currently available sounds include Light Waves, Heavy Waves, Light Rain, Heavy Rain, Stream, Waterfall, Fire, Blizzard, Hurricane, White Noise, Pink Noise, and Brown Noise. Size: 3MB. Win 2000 and higher.
I've used SugarSync for over a year and I can attest that it is as reliable as any Cloud real-time autosync service available. SugarSync will automatically sync any folders you point to and offers 5GB free versus 2GB for DropBox. It also gives you access to these folders via all of your devices and any computer with an Internet connection. I pointed SugarSync to my PC's My Documents folder in which I keep folders containing all of my data files, including portable programs, music and video, etc. If you want me to help increase your 5GB account towards the 10GB via referals, send me an email with your referal link - first come first served though I will get to yours.
If you install SugarSync on your Android or iPhone as well as your computer, all of your pictures or video created with your phone are automatically saved to SugarSync which you can access from all of your other devices.
SugarSync is a way for users that work with a lot of files (music, documents, pictures) and multiple computers (a combination of laptops, desktops, cell phones) to keep all of those things in sync via online storage.
The Magic Briefcase is a folder whose files will remain identical across all the computers that are being backed up. So say you have two computers, and you're between the two a lot while working on a project, you can keep your project files in the Magic Briefcase, to ensure that whenever you set to work on the project, that you're working on the latest and most current version of the files.
The Web Archive feature segregates a file out from the rest of the synchronization activities between your computers and SugarSync. So, say you're working on a multiple file Word document, and you particularly like this specific version of one of the documents, you may elect to archive that document, then and there, and the file will be frozen in time, set aside in the archive, for you to refer to, download whenever you want.
One of the cool features to SugarSync is the quick and easy way to socialize straight away from the site's folders. For instance, you'll find that once your photos have been backed up to the cloud, that each file and folder is given the opportunity to share the pix with your Facebook friends. You can also share your files the "old fashioned" way, by email. And like you can with other file sharing and online storage services, you can set files to a status of Private or Public.
You can also set up private shared folders. These folders work much the same way shared folders do on other online storage and file sharing services. You set up the folder either through the desktop app or through the website, and then you invite users to come and collaborate and share files within that folder only. You can elect to continuously back up and synchronize the folder with a specific folder on any of the computers that you're backing up with SugarSync, or you can just upload files to that shared folder manually; it's really up to you.
With SugarSync, your MP3 collection housed on your PC follows you, wherever you go. Stream you DRM-free MP3s and M4As to your other computers or even your iPhone or iPod touch or Android using SugarSync. Remember, you're streaming the files from SugarSync, not your home PC; so even with your computer turned off, you can still listen to your favorite artists from another location.
Similarly, your photos can now follow you, too. SugarSync not only backs up your photos, but also creates online galleries for you to share with your friends. No longer do you have to backup your photos to one spot, and upload them again somewhere else to share them. The enhanced Photo Gallery makes browsing through your photos a breeze. Since this is a synchronizing system, when you take a photo with your phone, it's sent to SugarSync, and it's also downloaded to your computer.
The key role that SugarSync plays for your computer is the real-time autosync of all of your data files and programs in the folders you point SugarSync to. If you ever have to restore an Image of your operating system, for whatever reason, all of these data files will automatically download the most recent files to those folders once you boot to the restored image. All of these files automatically take care of themselves.
Google Music offers both a locker service and a store, along with a limited ability to share songs for free with Google+ users. It allows you to upload and stream your music for free and store 20,000 songs. The key is that if you have an Android phone or device, you now have an excellent free choice for streaming and sharing music.